Dr. Kimberlee Barnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberlee Barnes?

November 2nd, 2015

Kimberlee Barnes

I am pregnant with my first and am absolutely thrilled with my choice of doctor. Dr Barnes really cares about her patients and she is always there to answer any of my questions. I have one week left in my pregnancy and have had no problems with my doctor, she has been wonderful. I could not say the same about her office staff at the thornton office, but I wouldnt go anywhere else because I am so comfortable with Dr. Barnes.

July 28th, 2015

Great Dr!

Amazing Doctor!!!! Answers any questions, no matter how stupid (I'm a first time mom) ;) shes very patient and calm which has been amazing for my pregnancy

May 12th, 2015

Went in because the hospital offers the da vinci robotic surgery. Its been reccomended that after lupron i consider a hysto. Went to this doctor because im tired of traveling. Obviously the traveling is worth it for a courteous doctor. She told me flat out no, she couldnt do it on someone my age and the pain is from a lack of fiber even though i take fiber daily. I will be returning to the obgyn who performed my laproscopy last year to get proper treatment and medical advice.

January 14th, 2014

WORST DOCTOR EVER!! FILED FORMAL COMPLAINT

This Doctor refused treatment, sent me to a very expensive Center for Reproductive Therapy. Returned to her, and she her personal judgment that a woman in her 40s should not be trying to get pregnant. Guess what? Found another doctor was prescribed Clomid, 3 months later I was pregnant. Met another woman who was given a hysterectomy by this doctor that was unnecessary and she filed suit. Stay away from this doctor!

March 7th, 2012

Had to wait for awhile in waiting room, but very pleased with visit. I too saw the PA, but she was great. I'm pretty sure this is common practice-have had this at another office too-allowed me to get in within a couple days of making appointment. I was apologizedto for the wait which usually doesn't happen. Will be going back if needed.

February 22nd, 2012

LOVE THIS OFFICE STAFF AND DR BARNES

I do not know why all of the other reviews are mean but I just told Dr Barnes I love the friendly staff and especially Dr Barnes and PA Melinda. I needed a hysterectomy right away and the wait was less than a week. I was treated with respect, friendship and a happy feeling. Mandy one of the MA smiles and says hi when I walk in, they know my name. I avoided going to ob/gyn, I am in my 60's and not fun but with Dr Barnes and her office I can go in and have myself checked out. My granddaughter is 21 and she loves them too.

October 28th, 2011

Terrible experience.

August 22nd, 2011

Unethical

I scheduled an appointment to discuss surgery options for my large fibroid tumors and unknown to me my visit was with a PA. The PA said I needed to see Dr. Barnes to discuss surgery. So, my valuable time was wasted with the PA. Don't get me wrong - I really liked the PA and she was thorough - I just felt mislead since I was charged for the PA appointment and a second appt with Dr. Barnes. I saw three other OBGYN's to get additional opinions and no one else did the double scheduling routine. I tried their office to discuss some payment options and they said no - it was there policy to do business this way. What a joke! I would never choose a doctor to do my surgery who plays these kind of sneaky games -- very unethical in my book.

August 17th, 2011

I was pleased at first with Dr. Barnes as she was performing my hysterectomy. The day of my surgery however, she was extremely rude to my mother who was there with me. She even made her cry. I was horrified. It made it a terrible situation and put a real damper on my recovery. It was like Jekyll and Hyde. Why would anyone be so rude and mean to somebody's mother on the day of their surgery I will never know. Apparently she didn't like my Mom. No professionalism here.

July 19th, 2011

rude staff

this is my 1st appointment with this doc.i scheduled it with dr kimberlee ,but she didnt see me ,it was for the 1st time that doctor who i scheduled with didnt check .her nurse saw me . i wasnt totally satisfied ,it was total wastage of money and time .they couldnt fiureout the problem at all .i,ll never recomend these people ever.the lady on the front desk is the most unfriendly person i,ve ever met.so please dont waste your time ,find some good doctor.

November 17th, 2010

couldn't recommend

The staff was rude, and Dr. Barnes acted strangely - either too nice or rude. When I told her that my partner had HPV, she said "Everyone has it. Don't worry about it." So I didn't. Now I have cervical dysplasia. I can't believe I listened to her advice. I think it was highly irresponsible. Overall, my experience with this office has been unpleasant. I couldn't recommend her, and I've never said that about a doctor before.

October 10th, 2017