A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberlee Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberlee Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberlee Coleman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberlee Recchia Coleman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberlee R. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Kimberlee Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberlee Coleman practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.