Kimberlee R Coleman, MD
3270 W Big Beaver Rd
Suite 400
Troy, MI 48084
(248) 816-2558
Locations and availability (1)

|  What do you want more than the best ?  |  show details
by Chantal on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Coleman helped us already many times. Called us within her private time or while driving. What we liked is that she is always right on. Whether it was that mean long infection or worse she knew what to do and send us to Motts children hospital Ann Arbor. She is warm. loving ,caring knows what she is talking about. Dr. Coleman is loved by our teen girls and i will never forget how she sat down took all her time with our so sick teen and talked with her. That made the big difference.

|  World's Best Pediatrician  |  show details
by Andrea S. on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Coleman has been my girls' pediatrician since the day they were born. Finding her was a HUGE blessing! She is extremely knowledgeable in pediatrics, reassuring and encouraging to parents, and so very caring about her patients! I have had her call me on her personal time (on the weekends, on her way home from work) to discuss my daughters or just check on them. Whenever we go into the office, they can't wait to see her. If the slightest thing goes wrong (a cut or a mild tummy ache), they both tell me to "call Dr. Coleman!" She has even been known to sit and hold my youngest (3 years old) during her well appointment and just comfort her and play with her. There is no better doctor out there for my girls. So thankful to have her as a guide and encouragement to myself and my husband on our journey in parenthood! :)

|  Love the new office  |  show details
by Christine V on Nov 3rd, 2013

My kids love "Dr. Kim" so we followed her to her new office at Birmingham Pediatrics and Wellness. The office was very nice and we were seen very quickly for a sick visit last week. I also liked the location in Troy which was close to I-75 and Somerset mall. As a mom I love the time that Dr. Coleman takes with each of my girls during their well visits. No other Dr. has ever given them as thorough of an exam. We are very happy that we can continue our care with Dr. Kim.

|  We love Dr. Coleman!!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2013

I honestly can't say enough about Dr. Coleman! She has been by far the best peditrican. She is very diligent, personalble and really does care about my children. I followed her to Birmingham pediactrics welness and I love the new office it is clean the staff is awesome and they have private waiting rooms! I have now met the other doctors and i am imoressed with them as well.They offer walk in hours if you don't want to make an appointment which is so convienient. I will continue to trust Dr. Coleman and the other doctors in caring for my children for as long as there around.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I love Dr. Coleman. She is so attentive and actually takes the time to see what is going on with the kids. She actually listens to my concerns and is very understanding. She is very gentle and caring and the kids love her. I would highly recommend Dr. Coleman!

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Coleman is wonderful. My kids love her!

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2011

Dr. Coleman has been a fantastic doctor for our children. Very easy to communicate with and willing to share all options for treatment consideration. Would highly recommend her office and staff.