A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curnyn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Curnyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curnyn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Curnyn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberlee Marie Curnyn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberlee M. Curnyn practice?
- Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn practices Ophthalmology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Arlington Heights Ophthalmologists.