A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curnyn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Curnyn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberlee M Curnyn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberlee M. Curnyn practice?
- Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberlee Curnyn practices Ophthalmology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Arlington Heights Ophthalmologists.