Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. Reed and Staff  |  show details
by Victoria on Aug 12th, 2014

One of the nicest doctors I have ever meet and truly cares. Can talk to her with ease and staff is friendly and helpful.

|  show details
by Mary R. on Sep 18th, 2013

They broke the mold after making Kim Reed! She needs to be cloned. She is the epitomy of what a physician should be; competent, caring, personable, efficient, down to earth, and real-world!

|  Emergency Angel In Total Control  |  show details
by Joanne Jones on Jul 3rd, 2013

My husband's stomach was bleeding uncontrollably, 1 liter of blood was in his stomach. This fabulous doctor stepped-in without hesitation performed surgery on very short notice and saved my husband's life. She is one-in-a-million, a jewel in the crown of the medical profession. Thank you and God Bless She is 5 star in my book!

|  Dr. K. Reed  |  show details
by Molly Pratt on Feb 21st, 2013

Doctor Reed is the most efficient, caring, kindest specialist I have ever met. She makes the process we go through less traumatic, and is there for you when it's over with. Great Physician, and all around kind lady.

|  Angel on earth  |  show details
by Rick on Mar 31st, 2011

Dr.Reed performed surgery on me in Oct. of last year. She is the kindest and most caring doctor I've ever had the good fortune to meet.My procedure was more complicated than expected, but she performed like the professional she is.I can't say enough good about her.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Stephanie on Jan 24th, 2011

Greatest Doctor. Explains everything and answers all your questions!