A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberlee Williams-Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberlee Williams-Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberlee Williams-Park, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams-Park graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams-Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberlee Judith Williams-Park DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberlee J. Williams-Park practice?
- Dr. Kimberlee Williams-Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberlee Williams-Park practices Family Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.