Dr. Kimberley Brumleve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberley Brumleve?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kimberley Brumleve?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 6th, 2012

This doctor rocks!

Dr. Brumleve has all the qualities I look for in a doctor: She knows her field, she listens, she remembers from one visit to the next, she consults my chart before she sees me to refresh her memory if its been awhile, she consults it as I sit there to verify things we discuss, she is caring and attentive, gentle and respectful. She takes the time and she is efficient. After years of misdiagnoses, I finally got the care I needed from Dr. Brumleve. And the most awesome part: she didn't push pills at me. She respected my wish not to take anything more than absolutely necessary, monitored my alternative methods, researched and suggested alternatives to pills. She even supported my Chiropractor's work with me, creating no conflict between each doctor's care. I am leaving the area, and will miss the care I had with her. I hope I can find another doctor as good as Dr. Brumleve.

September 20th, 2016