A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Dilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberley Dilley, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilley graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dilley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley J Dilley MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley J. Dilley practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Dilley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kimberley Dilley practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.