Dr. Kimberley Farmer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2017
DO NOT GO TO HER!
Most awful experience I've ever encountered. Made me feel like a lab rat... talk about no personality.. none at all. She makes you feel stupid if you dare ask her any questions. I went in and never looked back... how do we even allow people this awful in the medical field. DISGUSTING!

December 23rd, 2016
I wouldn't care that she is cold and impersonal, but the pap smear was so painful and she didn't care in the least. She left quickly without bothering to ask if I had any questions. I had surgery last month that was less painful than this. I will NEVER go back to her again.

December 22nd, 2016
Avoid Dr. Farmer!
Dr. Farmer was not friendly at all. My Pap Smear was very painful and she didn't seem to care. After she was done she didn't even ask me if I had any questions. I left a message for her later that day to ask her some questions and she never called me back. I would strongly advise patients to avoid her.

November 5th, 2016
Worse delivery experience ever
Dr.farmer was the on call Dr. the night I when into labor . My husband had just walked out the room to get me some ice when Dr.farmer arrived . As I started to push my husband opened the door and she wouldn't let him in she said that he could wait .. I was so upset especially because I was by my self and she was rude and wouldn't direct one word to me or even look at me .. She wouldn't let my husband in until she was done with me almost 30 min after my son was born . The nurse had to take my son to the door so my husband could meet our baby . You could tell the nurse was so embarrassed she wouldn't stop apologizing.I called southwest Medical to complain and nothing was done. I didn't even get a follow up call .. WORSE DR EVER

August 24th, 2016
Patient

January 3rd, 2016
OBGYN

September 21st, 2015
Excellent care and follow up
Dr Farmer was very knowledgeable and had a comforting bedside manner.

March 19th, 2015
The advice once you go find someone else besides Dr. Farmer and her staff, to explain it to you is usually good, but the doctor and staff here will leave you hanging and you will find yourself making decisions on your own about what is wrong with you and what to do about it.

March 16th, 2015
Great dr. She talks and hears what you have to say and follows through. Love her

February 15th, 2015
Not too sure about her

January 7th, 2015
Very smart!
Saw her and she was able to diagnose me with some problems that no doctor could! She doesn't have the best bedside manner, and you won't be chatting with her or talking about anything non medical related. But she was well aware of my health, asked the important questions, ordered the proper tests. There was no guessing, she got answers. I'd rather have a smart doctor who isn't chatty, than a chatty doctor who isn't smart. :)

August 15th, 2014
NIGHTMARE in DR Farmer's office
One of the worst doctors EVER. I have had visits with Farmer 4 times because I am having my first baby. The visits to Dr. Farmer have been a nightmare. She is incompetent and seems like she does not enjoy her profession. When you are paying a lot of money and going to check ups every month you want to feel wanted and that the atmosphere is welcoming. NOT THE RIGHT DOCTOR FOR THIS. I am 23 years old and she treats me as if she looks down on me. My mom has been trying to be actively involved as this is her first grandchild and she literally told her that (she does not have to explain anything to her, when my mom asked about a diagnosis that my baby MIGHT have). DR Farmer literally began a huge argument with my mother, a concerned grandmother. I went to see DR. Farmer and she said that something MIGHT be wrong with my baby. I then called my mom, because I was distraught and needing comfort because there was a month waiting game to know whether or not my baby was OK. I am in my 5th month of pregnancy, have felt my baby kick, and that is the LAST thing that someone wants to hear without any proper comfort from the doctor. I mean, what kind of person (especially doctor who delivers babies) can come in the office, say there can be something wrong with your baby, ask (well is there anything else) and walk out without a caring look on her face? I truly wish I would have looked up all of the reviews prior to visiting DR Farmer because all of the bad reviews that she was given are SPOT ON. Now, 5 months pregnant I am looking for another doctor (very stressful on me and my unborn child) and DR Farmer can not give a care in the world.