Dr. Kimberley Farmer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

November 5th, 2016
Worse delivery experience ever
Dr.farmer was the on call Dr. the night I when into labor . My husband had just walked out the room to get me some ice when Dr.farmer arrived . As I started to push my husband opened the door and she wouldn't let him in she said that he could wait .. I was so upset especially because I was by my self and she was rude and wouldn't direct one word to me or even look at me .. She wouldn't let my husband in until she was done with me almost 30 min after my son was born . The nurse had to take my son to the door so my husband could meet our baby . You could tell the nurse was so embarrassed she wouldn't stop apologizing.I called southwest Medical to complain and nothing was done. I didn't even get a follow up call .. WORSE DR EVER

September 21st, 2015
Excellent care and follow up
Dr Farmer was very knowledgeable and had a comforting bedside manner.

March 19th, 2015
The advice once you go find someone else besides Dr. Farmer and her staff, to explain it to you is usually good, but the doctor and staff here will leave you hanging and you will find yourself making decisions on your own about what is wrong with you and what to do about it.

March 16th, 2015
Great dr. She talks and hears what you have to say and follows through. Love her

February 15th, 2015
Not too sure about her

January 7th, 2015
Very smart!
Saw her and she was able to diagnose me with some problems that no doctor could! She doesn't have the best bedside manner, and you won't be chatting with her or talking about anything non medical related. But she was well aware of my health, asked the important questions, ordered the proper tests. There was no guessing, she got answers. I'd rather have a smart doctor who isn't chatty, than a chatty doctor who isn't smart. :)

August 15th, 2014
NIGHTMARE in DR Farmer's office
One of the worst doctors EVER. I have had visits with Farmer 4 times because I am having my first baby. The visits to Dr. Farmer have been a nightmare. She is incompetent and seems like she does not enjoy her profession. When you are paying a lot of money and going to check ups every month you want to feel wanted and that the atmosphere is welcoming. NOT THE RIGHT DOCTOR FOR THIS. I am 23 years old and she treats me as if she looks down on me. My mom has been trying to be actively involved as this is her first grandchild and she literally told her that (she does not have to explain anything to her, when my mom asked about a diagnosis that my baby MIGHT have). DR Farmer literally began a huge argument with my mother, a concerned grandmother. I went to see DR. Farmer and she said that something MIGHT be wrong with my baby. I then called my mom, because I was distraught and needing comfort because there was a month waiting game to know whether or not my baby was OK. I am in my 5th month of pregnancy, have felt my baby kick, and that is the LAST thing that someone wants to hear without any proper comfort from the doctor. I mean, what kind of person (especially doctor who delivers babies) can come in the office, say there can be something wrong with your baby, ask (well is there anything else) and walk out without a caring look on her face? I truly wish I would have looked up all of the reviews prior to visiting DR Farmer because all of the bad reviews that she was given are SPOT ON. Now, 5 months pregnant I am looking for another doctor (very stressful on me and my unborn child) and DR Farmer can not give a care in the world.

March 8th, 2014
Worst Gyno in Las Vegas
I wouldn't send my worst enemy to see Dr. Kimberly J Farmer. She is the epitome of inept, uncaring, and callous. Instead of taking my infertility history seriously, she simply sent me on a wild goose chase of 3 ultrasounds, took no steps to protect my one remaining ovary, and then suggested surgery. Thank goodness I opted for a second opinion who sent me to a fertility clinic, where I was finally diagnosed with PCOS. The staff gyno at another clinic was up front with me about the risk that I would lose my last ovary in surgery. The fertility clinic, as busy as they are, take FAR better care of me than Dr Farmer ever did. She was always late, always difficult to get in touch with, and has the bedside manner of a wet potato. Do yourself a favor and keep looking unless you want to be angry for the time she'll waste with you.

October 11th, 2013
patient
Doctor Farmer is not only the worst Dr I have ever seen, she is the rudest. Does not care for her patients, no I do not expect her to be my best friend but a least look up at me and explain what is happening. If you find your self under the care of this women shout for help. She is not competent, she has caused me many problems after the delivery of my 3rd child, with out even the compassion to explain anything to me. So she is not only rude but completely useless as a DR.

September 24th, 2013
Worst Dr. Ever
Dr. Kimberly Farmer is the worst Dr. I ever seen. I came to see her to get surgery done for a cyst. I need a full hysterectomy and she does not want to give me it. Farmer wants to take the easy way out and do in and out surgery. I have been dealing with this for over a month and nothing has been solved. Then I get a call that just for in and out surgery I have to pay over 1600.00 before I can have surgery. Farmer does not seem to care even though I am extreme pain. I am on a LOA from my job and have to get back to work and still cannot get this surgery done. I called her office to see if she can recommd another doctor and she call and told me to google it myself. Then she still did not return my LOA papers. May lose my job and still no surgery done knowing this cyst is now 3 to 4 inches long. I do not recommd this doctor to anyone.

May 14th, 2013
patient
DR Farmer delivered my daughter, she was on call. It was the worst delivery possible. I was not able to get any drugs or epidural. I had third degree tears. After the birth she would not give me and pain medication to numbe the area when she was sewing me up. I was screaming the nursed apologizing. I should have sued. When she was done she walked out with out a word. The same way she came in. Like she was upset to be there. I hate her. She is terrifying horrible person.

October 15th, 2012
Knowledge or Nice, I take Knowledge!
Dr. Farmer is not going to be your best friend. Nor is she warm, fuzzy or funny. She is to the point and cares about your health, not about how well you both get along. She diagnosed me and got my complications taken care of. That's what matters to me.