Dr. Kimberley Goh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kimberley Goh?

Dr. Goh Has Magical Skills

Posted on September 15th, 2017

When I needed a very personal surgical procedure, I knew I wanted a female doctor who would understand a woman’s body… and a woman’s fears. My research found that Dr. Goh is one of the most highly acclaimed female doctors this side of Atlanta. Now, six months after my incredible surgical experience, I can say without hesitation --- If you want constant and intelligent support , as well as surgical artistry from one of the South’s premier surgeons, make an appointment with this amazing doctor.

Customer satisfaction

Posted on November 20th, 2016

I was beyond impressed with my experience at this physician’s office. My first contact with Dr. Goh and her staff completely blew me away by how helpful and kind everyone was as well as how fast they responded to me. A lot of doctors and staff don’t realize how important it is to have administration but this office is definitely about their patients. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats you top notch, listens and explains in detail, and takes the proper time to care and make you feel comfortable this is the office you are looking for. I have had nothing but positive experiences with everyone. The office is clean and they are always on time. One of my favorite things is Dr. Goh is always available and checks on her patients. I am a very pleased patient for 10 years now and will continue to drive from Florence to receive outstanding service!

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Dr. Goh was recommended by my dermatologist and numerous others. Upon my first visit, she evaluated me and said I needed only a mini facelift and expl ...

Posted on June 18th, 2016

She is a true artist! I am very happy with my results!!

breast reconstruction

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I began my journey with Dr Goh at GSPRS 2yrs ago after being diagnosed with breast cancer at 37yrs old. From day one, the office staff and Dr Goh made my experience less frightening. They offered encouragement, support and concern for my care. I never waited more than a few minutes before being taken back to a room and most days they met me at the door to go back before I could sit down. Dr. Goh was honest and forthcoming about my condition and told me what she thought would best benefit my condition. We worked together and I am far more pleased than I could've imagined before. She is what i would call a perfectionist at her art and she prides herself in her work. With her I never felt like just a number or paycheck. She made follow up calls herself to ensure I was ok. I was her patient and she cared. Without a doubt, Dr Goh is the best!

She and her staff are the best

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Met Dr. Goh eight years ago when I needed corrected a disfigured breast augmentation done up north with another plastic surgeon. Results with Dr. Goh ...

Trust

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Was never pressured into my inquiries of procedure's offered by Grand Strand Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. The procedure's I decided to do turned out as I wanted and was very satisfied. All my questions and concerns were well taken care of. Emergencies come up in any business as to why I gave Promtness 4 stars.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Just went for consultation but plan to have tummy tuck with Dr Goh

average Dr

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr. Goh has great personality. She appears to listen and care about what her patients are telling her. However, I do not find her to a be highly intelligent doctor. Plastic surgery requires problem solving as each patient is different. I had some pretty basic issues that she was unable to solve in 3 visits. I went to another doctor and the problem was solved with one visit.

upper Bleph

Posted on November 8th, 2013

I knew I had the right doctor, but I never expected the next to perfect results! No one had guessed I have had my eyes done and I could have only dreamed of the fantastic results I got! I have eyelids. This is the only go to Doctor, she is a perfectionist and it shows. :)

Posted on November 15th, 2017