A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Lovelace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley Lovelace is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovelace graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Lovelace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley Rae Lovelace MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley R. Lovelace practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Lovelace has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberley Lovelace practices Pediatric Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatric Specialists.