A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley McKeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley McKeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberley McKeon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeon graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKeon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- St. Luke`s Hospital of Kansas City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKeon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberley E. McKeon practice?
Dr. Kimberley McKeon practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Family Physicians.