Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberley Miller
Dr. Kimberley Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, WA, with another office in Eden Prairie, MN. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Peacehealth St John Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberley Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Kimberley Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, WA.
Dr. Robert Ehrlich
Longview, WA 0 mi41
Dr. David Mantik
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Longview, WA 0.33 mi37
Dr. Hasan Ozgur
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
Kelso, WA 1.35 mi22