Overall Review

November 20th, 2012
Professional, courteous and always available before and after procedure.
Very pleased with my eye lid surgery. It was done at the Dr's office in a very relax,medically safe environment. Dr O'Sullivan saw me two times after my surgery, once to cut my stitches and the other to follow up on the healing progress of my surgery. I will totally recommend Dr O'sullivan to anyone who needs cosmetic surgery.

January 10th, 2012
Thigh Lift and Lipo
I cannot recommend Dr. Kimberly O'Sullivan highly enough. Other reviewers have mentioned her office. Yes it is in her house, but don't be put off because it is professional and sterile. Every step of the way from pre-op to my follow-up care she was comforting, supportive and available. She contacted me several times after I got home from the hospital and ENCOURAGED me to check in with her by phone (I have never experienced that level of availability by a doctor before). I had a thigh lift and liposuction. I strictly followed her pre and post-op directions and have fabulous results. Don't look any further for a surgeon.

December 9th, 2011
Dr. Kimberley O'Sullivan is an artist
At 4 weeks post-op from a full abdomnioplasty, and repair to pregnancy-induced diastasis recti and umbilical hernia, I am fully confident that I made the right choice. In truth, Dr. O is the ONLY surgeon I interviewed. While her home-office setting may be off-putting to some (very low key, not exactly sterile hospital environment - but totally in keeping with proper procedure!), keep in mind - it is the surgeon's skills in the OR, not her office setting, that is paramount.Her fee of $150 is completely reasonable, as it includes initial consult, pre-op, and unlimited post-op visits. I believe this policy is the mark of a qualified surgeon. Everyone benefits from proper post-op care without the added concern of additional cost.Dr. O answers emails within no less than 24 hours, consistently. I felt I was in the hands of someone who wanted to make me back into the woman I was meant to be, hiding behind the trappings of pregnancy and C-sections.Since this procedure was almost 100% out-of-pocket, it was not a decision to be made lightly.In the end, I am already the happiest and healthiest version of me I have been since the birth of my eldest child over seven years ago. Dr. O gave me back the body I knew I would never be able to achieve, regardless of healthy and active lifestyle choices.I am resuming many normal activities; I look and feel more attractive than I ever thought possible, and I am HEALTHY. My incision is healing so quickly I am astounded, and I am a clothing size I haven't worn in a decade.A word to the wise when viewing ANY physician reviews: if the reviewer can't spell or use proper grammar, or gives a negative review with NO detail, consider the source. Every now and then, a non-compliant patient will disregard doctor's orders, and post a negative review. Just like people who post negative reviews to recipes, stating, "I followed it exactly, EXCEPT..." I am an educated and sound-minded woman. This was a decision many years in the making. But it all came to pass within a few months of meeting Dr. O. Trust her - she is a perfectionist!

June 10th, 2011
Highly Skilled
I had a mini tummy tuck months ago and I am extremely pleased with the results. Given my experience, I will absolutely see Dr. O'Sullivan for any future surgeries.Also, I switched over to her for facial fillers from a Dr. I had for a few years. I though he was good but she's better. She has a keen eye w placement and I'm thrilled w results in that department as well. Her bed-side manner and listening skills go above and beyond. I adore Dr. O'Sullivan!

May 29th, 2011
excellent results after her procedures.

August 17th, 2010
incompetent
It cost me thousands of dollars to fix (most of) the damage caused by Dr. O'Sullivan, and even now I have permanent problems that can't be fixed. From the results you might think she had no experience performing the procedure or even had training in it.

July 22nd, 2010
Excellent Doctors
Kimberly is a wonderful doctor, with the best bedside manner I have ever experienced in a long time. She was extremely professional with her diagnosis, but, warm and sincere in her caring about me as a patient. I felt comfortable and safe after she reassured me that she would take care of my situation. I also had the great pleasure of meeting her mother on most office visits and I can say that both doctors are awesome.

April 14th, 2010
Loving my Abdominoplasty
She is wonderful! I love my results!! I have referred her to many many people who are also very happy!

April 12th, 2010
I found Dr. O'Sullivan very warm but professional. She guided me through the surgery and was available to answer any question I had at any time. When I had a concern I expressed to her she had me come that day. The nurses in the hospital called her "an artist"! I am very happy with my results.

April 8th, 2010
Confident and Thankful
Dr. Kimberley O'Sullivan is an excellent surgeon and a compassionate human being. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1994 and had a lumpectomy on the right breast. Years later my breast looked nonexistent and deformed. I didn't want to look in the mirror but my eyes were always focused on my so called breast. In 2007 I was referred to Dr. Kimberley. On my first visit I was very nervous and I felt hopeless. Once I spoke to Dr. O'Sullivan I instantly felt happy, hopeful, comfortable and positive. She is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and understands my concerns. Dr. Kimberley always makes me feel that I am important to her. She is personable and makes herself available to me by speaking directly to me when I call, quickly returning phone calls and fitting me in to see her even if its last minute. She makes sure I receive excellent care. She is an excellent listener and wishes for me to feel better about myself. I feel excited after speaking to her and believe in her capabilites as a surgeon. She has changed my life. My reconstruction looks phenomenal! Dr. O'Sullivan is a perfectionist and takes pride in her skill. Now when I look in the mirror I am happy and feel beautiful again. I am whole. I am amazed when I see Dr. Kimberley's work of art. Without hesitation I would highly recommend her to anyone. My closet full of sundresses is a testament to her skill. Thank you Dr. O'Sullivan for giving me my self-esteem back and helping me to feel confident and beautiful.

April 5th, 2010
I would recommend Dr O'Sullivan without hesitation (and already have 1 week after my surgery to friends). Dr O'Sullivan made me feel totally confident about going through with my surgery thanks to her expertise and knowledge of Breast Reduction Surgery.

April 2nd, 2010
great plastic surgeon
I think I have an unfair advantage providing a review for Dr Kimberley O'Sullivan in that I have worked in a surgical setting (hospital based) for 25 yrs. In a word, outstanding plastic surgeon. At times I have experienced long office wait times (if for example she has an emergency surgery)but my attitude is I would rather deal with this inconvenience knowing the trade off will be a great postop result. Before having surgery I did check w/ ppl that would know (e.g. other MD's) and she got superior ratings. Exceptional.