Overall Review

December 7th, 2015
Great personal care.
Dr. Reed gives you her full attention and personal care. She really listens and gives you pros and cons on treatment options. She really gets to know you and so does her staff. I think very highly of Dr. Reed and her staff.

September 26th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Reed has been my Family Practice physician for several years. She is always informative, and takes the time to ensure I understand the diagnosis. She is more than willing to try a new "plan of attack" to resolve the health concerns I have, and will recommend specialists as required. I would highly recommend her.

May 23rd, 2011
Dr. Reed
Dr. Reed is the best. She takes the time to get to know you. She makes time for me when I need a last minute appointment. She always give me a complete check up and listens to what I have to say. She is not afraid to send me to a specialist if I need it.

February 28th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Dr. Reed has been my family's doctor for several years. She has a way of making you feel comfortable. She is honest and very trust worthy. She spends time listening and never makes you feel rushed. She has been with me through Stage 3 Breast Cancer, my mother through Pancreatic cancer, and my son through a long fight with asthma, allergoes, and an immune deficiency. I could not have a more competant and trusted Doctor!

July 26th, 2010
Wonderful doctor.
Doctor Reed is an intelligent, accurate doctor. She is professional but still very empathetic and nonjudgmental. She is a wonderful person and an ideal doctor.

May 26th, 2010
Uncaring
My mother was acutely ill and went to the hospital. ER treated her and prescribed medication. They urged her to see her personal physician for follow-up and more testing. Dr. Reed's office COMPLETELY ignored her calls and wouldn't make an appointment for her to be seen. I pray we aren't too late.

November 11th, 2009
Supposedly has 20 years of experience, but has no experienc with any difficult problems. Might be ok doctor for colds, flus and minor health issues if you can stand her bedside manner. More complicated cases should go elsewhere. She gave grossly inaccurate information either due to lack of knowledge or lied about specialist doctors in the area. Actually got scared by my diagnoses and medications and could not get me out of her office quick enough. Her treatment was unbelieveable, never happen to me anywhere before. Staff in office were unhelpful and not very sympathetic. Highly recommend going elsewhere for medical care!