A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Sabey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley Sabey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberley Sabey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabey graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Hess Memorial Hospital Inc dba/ Mile Bluff Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley E Sabey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley E. Sabey practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Sabey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberley Sabey practices Family Medicine near Mauston, WI.
See Mauston Primary Care Doctors.