A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Sabey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley Sabey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberley Sabey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabey graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Sabey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Hess Memorial Hospital Inc dba/ Mile Bluff Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberley E. Sabey practice?
Dr. Kimberley Sabey practices Family Medicine near Mauston, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wisconsin Dells, WI and Lake Delton, WI.
See Mauston Family Physicians.