A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Sabey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley Sabey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberley Sabey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabey graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Hess Memorial Hospital Inc dba/ Mile Bluff Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley E Sabey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley E. Sabey practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Sabey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberley Sabey practices Family Medicine near Mauston, WI.
See Mauston Primary Care Doctors.