Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Shanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley Shanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberley Shanks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley P Shanks MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley P. Shanks practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Shanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberley Shanks practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Pediatricians.