A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Shanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley Shanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberley Shanks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanks graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley P Shanks MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley P. Shanks practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Shanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberley Shanks practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Pediatricians.