The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberley Shanks
Dr. Kimberley Shanks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy and Pediatrics. Dr. Shanks is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus and Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus. Dr. Shanks has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberley Shanks has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kimberley Shanks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.
Dr. William Nish
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Gainesville, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Michael Callahan
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
Gainesville, GA 0.25 mi21
Dr. James Gilbert
Gainesville, GA 0.72 mi23