A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Smith-Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley Smith-Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Martin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith-Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley Y Smith-Martin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley Y. Smith-Martin practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Smith-Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberley Smith-Martin practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Vineland Pain Management Doctors.