A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberley Springer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Springer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Office of the Chief Med. Exam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley Morita Springer MD is a female Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley M. Springer practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberley Springer practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Forensic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.