A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberley Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberley Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Mercer University, Macon. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberley Wilson MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberley Wilson practice?
- Dr. Kimberley Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberley Wilson practices Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Rheumatologists.