Dr. Kimberlie Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberlie Gonzalez?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kimberlie Gonzalez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2016

I chose Dr. Gonzalez for my mother when I brought Mom to Baytown after she was not able to live in her own home with daily help. Mom was in her 90s and had a number of chronic issues. Dr. G. was wonderful with her and I decided to change from my current physician. Dr. Gonzalez has been my physician for over 10 years now. She is a doctor who asks detailed health information, listens to health and other issues in a patient's life, and gives the kind of old-fashioned care that many new physicians do not seem to have the time or inclination to provide.

June 29th, 2016

Is it true that she back in baytown

We love her and she need to come back.... I heard that's she is back in baytown but they wouldn't tell us where if any one know let me know please...

February 18th, 2016

Miss you

We had heard about Dr. K. Gonzalez from various people. Right away I knew this was the dr for us. The way Dr. G took her time with our Down Syndrome daughter was amazing. Dr. G was to the point on her diagnosis. For whatever reason she left, this office needs to get her back. You have lost a valuable doctor for our Special Needs Children. Your office left us hanging. My daughter doesn't understand why she has to go spmewhere else. Methodist Hospital you seriously need to do something to get her back. To Dr. G. her patients are her first priorities. My child was always happy to see Dr. G.

September 4th, 2015

Excellent physician, diagnostician who spends quality time with her patients. i have had to wait for her at times, but she is worth every minute.

May 20th, 2015

I was looking for a kind lady doctor for my down syndrome daughter. Dr. Gonzalez is perfect.

December 16th, 2014

Excellent doctor

Dr. Gonzalez is very interactive. I first met her when she was interning in a family practice. She showed me my child's ear in the infection. Later I wanted to change doctors, and I asked for an interactive female family practitioner. You cannot imagine my delight when I discovered it was her, in her new family practice. I have followed her wherever she goes. She is an excellent doctor.

October 21st, 2014

1:22 min wait and Doctor joking with front desk ladies ignoring me.

Doctors are not cheap, I have a busy schedule, if I went to the Doctor is because I needed Help, was hard for me to find the time to see a doctor and my mistake was to choose this one, waisted my time, ruined my day because of that plus being ignored wile you are in pain is the worse, don't even know why I write this is not like she is gonna fix it, just one more average doctor :/

November 7th, 2010

Hi Dr. Gonzalez

T eres mi hermana, aunque te importe poco, muy poco, cada vez menos. Me gustara saber de ti. Cmo ests y dnde ests? Bueno, tal vez ni llegues a leer mi mensaje. An as. Te deseo lo mejor, cudate mucho Kimmie.

July 26th, 2017