Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 20th, 2015

I was looking for a kind lady doctor for my down syndrome daughter. Dr. Gonzalez is perfect.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Dec 16th, 2014

Dr. Gonzalez is very interactive. I first met her when she was interning in a family practice. She showed me my child's ear in the infection. Later I wanted to change doctors, and I asked for an interactive female family practitioner. You cannot imagine my delight when I discovered it was her, in her new family practice. I have followed her wherever she goes. She is an excellent doctor.

1:22 min wait and Doctor joking with front desk ladies ignoring me. show details 1:22 min wait and Doctor joking with front desk ladies ignoring me.
by Victor Ocaranza on Oct 21st, 2014

Doctors are not cheap, I have a busy schedule, if I went to the Doctor is because I needed Help, was hard for me to find the time to see a doctor and my mistake was to choose this one, waisted my time, ruined my day because of that plus being ignored wile you are in pain is the worse, don't even know why I write this is not like she is gonna fix it, just one more average doctor :/

Hi Dr. Gonzalez show details Hi Dr. Gonzalez
by Heidi Gonzlez on Nov 7th, 2010

T eres mi hermana, aunque te importe poco, muy poco, cada vez menos. Me gustara saber de ti. Cmo ests y dnde ests? Bueno, tal vez ni llegues a leer mi mensaje. An as. Te deseo lo mejor, cudate mucho Kimmie.