A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Brown, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Brown practice?
Dr. Kimberly Brown practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.