A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Brown, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Brown MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Brown practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.