Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Jan 23rd, 2016

along with other doctors this low life sentences people to death by denying treatment to select groups she feels doesn't deserve organ transplant. sHe along with many others is a scam artist and deny's life to people not based on medical science but based on who will make him and his facility look the best by potential survival rate.

Dr Brown saved my life show details Dr Brown saved my life
by Curt S on Jun 13th, 2013

A year and a half ago I was at another hospital not affiliated with Dr Brown with liver failure. I had ascites, esophageal varices just to name a few of my complications and they did not expect me to live. They gave up on me so my family took me to Henry Ford where I received treatment from Dr. Brown. She took quick action and put me on the proper medications as well as being listed on the liver transplant list. It was a slow road to recovery but since that time I have been doing so well, my transplant is now on hold. My meld score dropped from 23 to 11. I feel a thousand times better and each day is better yet. I can honestly say if it were not for Doctor Brown I wouldn't be here right now. She is a down to earth compassionate doctor that not only is the very best in what she does,but how she does it.