A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Heller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Heller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Heller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Heller practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Heller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Heller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.