A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Johnson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cherry Hospital
- Holly Hill Hospital
- Cherry Hosp, Goldsboro, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Johnson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Johnson practices Psychiatry near Rocky Mount, NC.
See Rocky Mount Psychiatrists.