A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Johnson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cherry Hospital
- Holly Hill Hospital
- Cherry Hosp, Goldsboro, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Johnson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Johnson practices Psychiatry near Rocky Mount, NC.
See Rocky Mount Psychiatrists.