Dr. Kimberly Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Roberts?

December 1st, 2014

I had a bad experience, mine could be a singular incident, yet feel I must share. She stapled the drape to my abdomen during surgery. I asked her about it and she said she doesn't do that anymore. I'm having multiple surgeries to correct the complications from the surgery she performed. I know that no one is perfect, just feel you should know.

August 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Roberts for a long time, but I mainly see Krista. Krista is so caring and wonderful. Two years ago, Dr. Roberts delivered my twin identical boys. I did have to go to a high risk doc also, but she was able to deliver me. She can be hard to see at times, but you just have to communicate to the office that you only want to see her. Dr. Roberts had a procedure done right before I was about to deliver. I was scared she wasn't going to deliver me. When I was admitted, Dr. Roberts was visiting one of her co-workers who was in labor. Dr. Roberts stayed at the hospital to deliver me. Dr.Roberts wasn't even back to work yet bc of her procedure. She did an amazing job. I trusted no one but her to deliver my twin boys.

July 22nd, 2013

Waiting time is always a given when making an appointment. I find the most frustrating thing is when you make an appointment to see the doctor, but then you never see her. She is nice and you do not feel rushed, but you better take a picture of her because you may never see her again.

August 28th, 2011

Best OBGYN I've ever had

i saw Dr. Roberts for the first time several months ago for a routine yearly exam. I needed a new OBGYN and was also interested in the Essure procedure. She spent time talking to me about Essure so I had all the info I needed to decide.I had the Essure procedure a week ago. I'm a magnet for Murphy's Law, and there was a complication due to a manufacturing failure. She was there the whole time with her nurse Mindy and they were amazing. The procedure took longer than planned due to the complications, but they gave me all the time I needed for recovery. Mindy was fantastic, and Dr. Roberts checked in frequently. She even walked me out to my husband and talked to him about everything and gave him instructions on how to take care of me. :)With all that happened, I never felt like I was in more caring or competent hands than I did that day. Only flaw that day was I did have to wait 20 minutes. They always start this procedure after lunch so they were running a few minutes late getting me back. But Dr. Roberts was right on time for her part. They were amazing!!!

June 21st, 2011

My main complaint with Dr. Roberts is the wait time. A wait of two plus hours is normal. One of her sonographers even complained to me about the office staff double booking appointments. It's nuts. I always leave her office frustrated. I have even walked out once. If I were not so far along in my pregnancy, I would find another doctor.On top of this, I'm not that impressed with her practice as a whole. It seems like she is rushed and you're just another number. When I see her, if it's even her I see, it's basically how are feeling and see you next time. Waste of my time and money.

January 5th, 2011

Office staff horrible-Lori always unhappy,Ashley nice on the beginning but when you disagree with her...unkind. Accuracy in diagnosis a problem I gave Dr.Roberts two because she wasn't able figure it out what was wrong with me.

September 7th, 2010

Very caring and compassionate. She takes time to answer questions and makes you feel comfortable during your visit. I highly recommend her to anyone especially people with "doctor phobias". She is GREAT!

March 11th, 2010

Would recommend to anyone. Very caring and easy to talk to. She changed my mind about doctors and showed me that they can actually care about their patients. She is very personable and very professional. Saw primarily for OB appointments. She treats all of her patients as individuals and gives them the time they deserve without making them feel rushed, therefore a little bit of a wait sometimes but well worth it.

September 5th, 2017