A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Russell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Russell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan