Dr. Kimberly Russell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 5th, 2016
Patient
Dr Russell is a very caring physician, listening and hearing our issues and extremely competent. She definitely follows up on any problems. She does not hesitate to suggest a specialist if needed and I feel she is especially knowledgeable having specialized in Pulmonology.

May 31st, 2014
Highly recommend
I have been a patient of this practice for over 20 years, first referred by my husband to Dr. Russell's predecessor, Dr. Morehead. I have also worked in the medical field in offices and hospitals for more than 15 years with many different physicians. Having said that, and read previous reviews, I would like share some thoughts on Dr. Russell and this office. During the years I have spent coming to this office and working in the medical field, lots of things have changed. Some good, some bad. People seem to expect their clinicians to be miracle workers, the office staff only to treat them as if they are the only patient with a problem and it's the worst thing going on at the moment, and most will only write a review of them when they have a negative comment. So these things should be considered when you read those reviews. We don't always have all the facts, only what the reviewer decided to share, good or bad. While the office staff is not perfect, after all we are all people with our own issues, I have found them to always be professional, from the front office to the nursing staff. That hasn't changed, it has been consistent over all these years. I have come to love Dr. Russell since she has taken over my care from her predecessor, both as a clinician and a person. She always takes time to listen to concerns and ask questions in order to correctly and quickly diagnose. While it can sometimes be hard to schedule appointments, that sometimes is due to my schedules. I recommend her and the office to anyone seeking primary care and will continue to see and recommend her.

May 15th, 2014
thanksful client
Dr Kim is caring, thorough in examination and in recommending proper secondary physicians to help in diagnoses.

July 22nd, 2013
Office Visit Experience
Office staff appears to be unorganized. I was not acknowledged when I signed in and didn't get a chance to update my contact information. Had to tell check out person that all my infomation had changed. Dr. Russell did not dress like one would except a doctor to dress. She was wearing a blue jean mini skirt and flip flops.

February 1st, 2013
I had to wait over 30 minutes so I left. No respect for my time. Office staff not very nice. I won't be going back.