Obstetricians & Gynecologists
7300 SW 62nd Pl
Fl 4
South Miami, FL 33143
305-662-7901
Locations and availability (8)

|  I'm grataful  |  show details
by Grettel Tellez-Morales on Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Thompson is an exceptional humanatary and kind Dr. She's actually very funny too,,,, She makes you feel important and likes to get to the bottom of any previous history and why it hasn't worked. Her staff are the sweetest thing and everyone is very helpful. I'm truly grateful for having this Dr to make my dream come true!

|  This is the most unorganized facility I have ever seen!!!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

This was the worlds worst experience ever! I do not recommend them to anyone! They are dealing with such a delicate time in their patients lives and they don't care. No one there seems to care about the patient's experience or health. I went the first time many years ago and had a decent experience but this place has gone downhill quickly. To the point I'm thinking of testing my son DNA to ensure that the sperm I gave them was handled properly. I provided this office with my insurance information 3 times and still received a bill 3 months later with a past due amount. They were also so unprofessional as to throw away my blood sample without my authorization because they didn't get my payment at the end of the visit. Are things so bad they cannot process a $15 blood test and bill me for it later or run it through the insurance I had provided them 3, actually 4 times if you count the copy I gave them while making my appointment, oh make that 5 as my husband also gave him his insurance information. I took this issue up with their management to only get more frustrated. I suggest taking the reviews to heart and going elsewhere. These people are horrible!!!

|  You can't talk to the Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

We called with a follow-up question and were not satisfied with a nurse's answer. The staff said "the nurses know everything and if a patient wants a doctor to call them back on the phone they would charge between 69$ and 99$ depending on the issue! I asked if they were joking and they were serious. You may have a good experience in person as many here report but if being able to call with an emergency or anything else is important to you, good luck.

|  Note that the negative reviews here are for another doctor  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

Vitals really screwed this up. There are 3 reviews here that are for another doctor (2 of them very negative). I don't know Dr Thompson but came accross her profile while researching and thought I point that out for anyone reading.

|  God's gift  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

Dr. Thompson, we have no idea how else to thank you for giving us the most amazing, blessed gifts I can ever encounter. You and your staff were always by my side guiding me through the right path. Have faith in Dr. Thompson and her staff! They are truly the best people and the most welcoming facility you can ever meet!

|  fantastic option for fertility problems!  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

she is so gentle and caring. makes you feel very comfortable and listens. office is well run, calls are returned timely and waiting times are not bad at all. I ended up getting pregnant without treatment by chance, but went back to follow-ups in early pregnancy and it made me wish I could keep her as my OB-GYN...she is fantastic!

|  Dr. Thompson is the best!!!!  |  show details
by The Corti's on Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Thompson is so sweet, very patiente, very gentle and extremly a pro in what she does! She help us start our family, as we had been tring for over 4 yrs and she made it happen the 1st time within 2 months! Thats all the time it took for me to get pregnant. We are bleesed with twins! Like she said we got a tofor (2 4 1) If your looking for a gentle doctor and want to get pregnant very soon. You have come to the right place. Everyone is great here! Will never forget you Dr. Thonpson and staff! This facility is absolutly the best!

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

Hands down, Dr. Thompson is an amazing doctor. All the staff and physicians that South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine has are tremendous!

|  Dr. Davis is great!  |  show details
by Bernie Thames at Insider Pages on Jan 19th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I`m a new patient, but I really liked Dr. Davis. He took his time and was very thorough. He answered all of my questions and more important...

|  To much waiting  |  show details
by Melissa Zubke at Insider Pages on Sep 12th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

When I have an appointment at 9 am, I expect to be seen by at least 10am. I do not think that is asking to much. The staff is rude and no...

|  Very slow with patients  |  show details
by Crystal Downey at Insider Pages on Jul 26th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I do not like this business. Its staff, nurses and doctors are very rude and inconsiderate. They have mainly family and pediatrician docto...