Dr. Kimberly Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Thompson?

former patient

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I cannot recommend her, if you need a physcian who provides an accurate diagnosis, provides support during an illness, or is willing to provide follow-up care. The overall rating is for the doctor in particular not her staff.

Best Dr. In Erie - No question

Posted on February 6th, 2016

I am not a fan of seeing any Dr., Hospitals or even taking any type of medicine. I will say, Dr. Thompson is the exception to the rule. She is very prompt, cares and will not hesitate to spend the few extra minutes to make sure you're comfortable with what she has to tell you and answer your questions.

The best Doctor you will ever have!

Posted on May 9th, 2015

The best Doctor I ever had! When every Dr gave up on me and said my pain was caused by depression. She took time to look at all my records and new blood tests and found that my white blood count was high! That was all she needed and we went on a long journey to find what the cause was! That was 2007 and thanks to her I have been healthy since! She listens, takes the time, and journeys with you until there are answers! She is very kind and a great bedside manner also!

Posted on August 20th, 2012

It took me awhile to find the right doctor for me. I wanted a well educated doctor who was not an alarmest. She is that plus very caring. She rotates her evening and weekends with her partner who is also a very good. This office appears to really care which is rare today.

Excellent

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Very nice and very smart! Care's about your needs and any questions you may have. Best Doctor I have ever had .

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Always nice and caring. Thank you for being my internist for the last 10+ years.

Smart and thorough

Posted on March 4th, 2011

Dr. Thompson has a very nice manner with her patient (me): she is honest but pleasant, and I really feel like she looks out for me. She is one of those doctors that you can tell listens to your concerns and answers your questions honestly. Even when you don't like the answer, she is helpful with suggestions for more information. Highly recommend her.

Posted on October 1st, 2017