Overall Review

March 17th, 2016
former patient
I cannot recommend her, if you need a physcian who provides an accurate diagnosis, provides support during an illness, or is willing to provide follow-up care. The overall rating is for the doctor in particular not her staff.

February 5th, 2016
Best Dr. In Erie - No question
I am not a fan of seeing any Dr., Hospitals or even taking any type of medicine. I will say, Dr. Thompson is the exception to the rule. She is very prompt, cares and will not hesitate to spend the few extra minutes to make sure you're comfortable with what she has to tell you and answer your questions.

May 9th, 2015
The best Doctor you will ever have!
The best Doctor I ever had! When every Dr gave up on me and said my pain was caused by depression. She took time to look at all my records and new blood tests and found that my white blood count was high! That was all she needed and we went on a long journey to find what the cause was! That was 2007 and thanks to her I have been healthy since! She listens, takes the time, and journeys with you until there are answers! She is very kind and a great bedside manner also!

August 20th, 2012
It took me awhile to find the right doctor for me. I wanted a well educated doctor who was not an alarmest. She is that plus very caring. She rotates her evening and weekends with her partner who is also a very good. This office appears to really care which is rare today.

July 12th, 2012
Excellent
Very nice and very smart! Care's about your needs and any questions you may have. Best Doctor I have ever had .

October 31st, 2011
Always nice and caring. Thank you for being my internist for the last 10+ years.

March 4th, 2011
Smart and thorough
Dr. Thompson has a very nice manner with her patient (me): she is honest but pleasant, and I really feel like she looks out for me. She is one of those doctors that you can tell listens to your concerns and answers your questions honestly. Even when you don't like the answer, she is helpful with suggestions for more information. Highly recommend her.