A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Accardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Accardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Accardi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Accardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Accardi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Accardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Accardi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Accardi practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Accardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Accardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.