A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Accardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Accardi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Accardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Accardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Accardi practice?
Dr. Kimberly Accardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Warminster Surgeons.