A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Accardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Accardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Accardi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Accardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Accardi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Accardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Accardi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Accardi practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Accardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Accardi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.