A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Aho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Aho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Aho, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aho graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Aho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Windom Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Aho MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Aho practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Aho has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Aho practices Neurology near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Neurologists.