A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Ann Kovalick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Ann Kovalick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Ann Kovalick, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kovalick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann M Kovalick DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Ann M. Kovalick practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Kovalick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Ann Kovalick practices Family Medicine near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Family Physicians.