A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Arsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Arsi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arsi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Arsi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Arsi practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Arsi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Arsi practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.