Dr. Kimberly Arsi DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Huntington Beach, CA

3.2

July 18th, 2015
When Dr Arsi left Huntington Beach, Ca. via changing medical locations it was no longer possible for me to keep her as my primary M.D. I found Dr. Arsi to be the best and have missed her terrific care.

July 14th, 2012
Compassionate and Knowledgeable
I've been going to Dr. Arsi for two years and she is the best doctor I have seen for general medical care. She listens, is sweet and compassionate and really enjoys being a doctor. (rare these days) She takes the time to listen if you have suggestions about your care and is willing to try new treatments that you may have heard about. A great person as well! I highly respect and recommend her.

March 26th, 2012
I was one of her patients until she left her position in huntington beach without informing her patients that she was leaving. I was waiting for test to be ordered for 2 months and other doctors had tried to reach her to confere and make important desisions with my case.

December 25th, 2011
dr
I found Dr Arsi to be one of the Best Drs I have seen. She take time and care for you when you see her. She does not rush through your visit she listens to everything you have to say. Sorry to see her go to Long Beach but it is better for her to go to a place were she will get better back up then she got at the Huntington Beach Client I do not mean the staff they are great also it is the other Dr

May 1st, 2011
While it's Dr. Hool's office, Dr. Arsi is the reason to come here.
After years of slowly growing frustrated with Dr. Hool at this location, Dr. Arsi has been like fresh air to this medical office. I very quickly changed my insurance to make her my primary care physician.

September 13th, 2010
Professional and Caring......
I found Dr. Arsi to be proficient and understanding with regards to my recent health concerns. She spent more time than most Doctors reviewing my test results and discussing every little detail with me. She is truly on her way to being one of the best. I will most certainly keep her as my primary Doctor. Good luck Kim..