A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Arthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Arthur, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arthur has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Doris Arthur MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Arthur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Arthur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cedar Lake, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and East Chicago, IN.
See Cedar Lake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.