A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Beth Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Thomas practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.