A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Beth Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Thomas practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.