A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Bader is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Bader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bader has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Roger Williams Med Ctr, Providence, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Bader MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Bader practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Bader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Bader practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.