A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Wingo Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Wingo Bain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Wingo Bain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingo Bain graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wingo Bain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- St Joseph East
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Wingo Bain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Wingo Bain practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Wingo Bain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Wingo Bain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Port Saint Joe, FL.
See Panama City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.