A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Baker, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Akron Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Nicole Baker DO is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly N. Baker practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Baker practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.