A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Baldwin is Excellent. Dr. Baldwin has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Baldwin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baldwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Baldwin practice?
Dr. Kimberly Baldwin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colts Neck, NJ and Hamilton, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kim Baldwin, Dr. Kimberlee Baldwin, Dr. Kimberley Baldwin