A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Baldwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Baldwin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Baldwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly S Baldwin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Baldwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Baldwin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.