A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Baptiste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Baptiste is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baptiste
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Baptiste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Baptiste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptiste graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Baptiste has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Community General Hospital Of Sullivan County
- Catskill Regional Med Ctr-Seelig Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Baptiste MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Baptiste practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Baptiste has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Baptiste practices Family Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Family Physicians.