Dr. Kimberly Barnes Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016

A no show. Not qualified. Run from her to some qualified.

July 11th, 2015

Zero bedside manner. Doesn't listen to symptoms or take patients concerns seriously. Very rude. Would only offer a script of something I'm allergic to.

November 13th, 2013

I am very satisfied with the medical treatment of Dr. Barnes. She is very smart and caring.

June 8th, 2013

Abandonment

If this is the same Dr Barnes as you, she moved to D'Iberville MS. I had two office visits with her. The last visit she gave me a diabetic medicine to try. I was having bad side effects so I called her office to discuss it with her. The office staff told me she was no longer employed there as of the Monday of that week, that I needed to call my primary physician. Nobody could ever tell me why. Well......received a card in the mail today saying she has set up practice two cities over, has moved in and ready for business. Well, SHE WILL NOT BE GETTING MY BUSINESS. I need my doctor to be available when I need him/her. Hope this helps somebody else. Thank you.

August 19th, 2009

Look Elsewhere

This "MD" works part-time, maybe Tuesday and Thursday..and it shows. As soon as I walked thru the door I knew I was in for trouble. My wife and I sat for well over an hour when the doctor comes meandering in. There is no office staff. This is more or less a one person operation. When it was time to check out, I was not handed a properly coded cpt4 bill, but a small little message pad piece of paper stating they received my check. I requested an acceptable receipt and was told by the doctor she would send one....she was busy right now...This went on for weeks after returning to the office and multiple phone calls and still no receipt. I am out $120.00 because I cannot submit my visit to my insurance company..Was told to call back for my lab results. I called and it was if the doctor did not know anything about it...Said she would call back and never did. I called again and demanded my lab analysis reports which she did send(As required by HIPAA). However, she also stated that additional lab testing would be needed and would send prescriptions in the mail....Of course, nothing was ever received...Can you say patient abandonment? Just disgraceful behavior...

March 17th, 2016