A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Barrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Barrie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Barrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrie graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Barrie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Barrie MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Barrie practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Barrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Barrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.