Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Barrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Barrie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Barrie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrie graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Barrie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Barrie MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Barrie practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Barrie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Barrie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.