A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Bates is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Bates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Carter Bates MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Bates practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Bates has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Bates practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatricians.