A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Bates is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Bates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Carter Bates MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Bates practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Bates has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Bates practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatricians.