Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Battle-Miller
Dr. Kimberly Battle-Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL, with another office in Tinley Park, IL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Battle-Miller is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Advocate Christ Medical Center and Loyola University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Battle-Miller has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kimberly Battle-Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.
Dr. Erin Flanagan-Klygis
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Ajay Gopalka
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Vincent Johnson
Hospitalist, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi24