A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Bay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Bay is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Bay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bay graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Chop Primary Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly C Bay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Bay practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Bay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Bay practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.