Family Physicians, Psychiatrist

7801 York Rd
Ste 102
Towson, MD 21204
410-769-4920
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great doctor!!  |  show details
May 31st, 2013

My Dad is her patient. We absolutely LOVE Dr. Baydarian--such a breath of fresh air after his last doctor. She is very thorough, genuinely cares for him, has a great bedside manner. So glad we found her!

|  Don't go there  |  show details
by Ayo on May 23rd, 2013

I advice people that unless no other doctor will see you , don't go to this facility. My appointment was for 9. Am. The receptionist had seen me come in and was busy at the photocopier. she saw me whn I came in and gave a nasty look at me which I thought was strange. Since It was my first time there. I was made to wait for 2 hours. When I spoke up about it, the receptionist In my presence called the back room. On the phone she spoke to someone. The person said she didn't have a record of my appointment. The receptionist lied about the time I came in too. I came in at 9.06am.she said 9.12am. There were only two of us in the facility when I came in and she had wasted both our time first at the copier then On the phone. When she finally got off the phone she told me I had to come back in another 3 hours or come back in a week. She told me there was an emergency patient this morning and so that's why I was made to wait as if I was not there when the person she spoke to said she didn't receive my paperwork? But 3 other people who hadn't been waiting as long as I had (an hour or so) also went up to the counter to complain about being neglected. They were so mad they left. I hope I don't need to come back here. I was here because I had little funds. They disrespect you if you don't have a lot of funds and have to apply for their sliding scale fees. They have no respect for the people they say are their core clientele. People with less funds.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Best doctor ever.

|  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

Hi Dr. Baydarian (waving). I love Dr. Baydarian soo much she is verrry thorough. As a matter of fact so thorough I get nervous ( : (not really.) My son has been going to her every since we re-located to randallstown in 2005. I recently moved an hr away and am willing to take the drive. My whole family goes to her. Dr. B is very concerned about you, your well being, everything. The front office staff is fairly good better than most Dr's offices I've been to. There's always a couple that could brush up on there customer service skills but overall its good.