Dr. Kimberly Baydarian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Baydarian?

Not so sure...

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I think that Dr. Baydarian is nice. She seems a little stand offish to me though. I never had a real medical issue other than routine physicals and yearly check ups. One day I went in for a rash on my foot. She took a quick look at my foot and prescribed me with prescription strength athletes foot cream. I used the cream for a while and it seemed like the rash was clearing however it came back very strong. I went to the emergency room because I could barely walk my foot was so swollen. I found out that my foot was infected and that I did not have athletes foot after all. I had contact dermatitis from a pair of sandals I've recently purchased. The athletes foot creams and keeping my feet dry actually exasperated this issue. I feel like I was sort of rushed through my visit. I don't want to write her off just yet but I am sort of upset that I have to go to individual specialist for each and every issue and that she as my primary care physician does not seem to be knowledgeable (or verbal about her knowledge) of issues outside of routine check ups.

Posted on August 18th, 2014

The Towson Medical Associates is a filthy and antiquated, and legacy practice. The doctors we had were rude and curt. and when you question their professional conduct vis a vis expensive tests and unnecessary expensive medications they ask you to leave. I would not subject your family to this subpar/part time practice.

Great doctor!!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

My Dad is her patient. We absolutely LOVE Dr. Baydarian--such a breath of fresh air after his last doctor. She is very thorough, genuinely cares for him, has a great bedside manner. So glad we found her!

Don't go there

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I advice people that unless no other doctor will see you , don't go to this facility. My appointment was for 9. Am. The receptionist had seen me come in and was busy at the photocopier. she saw me whn I came in and gave a nasty look at me which I thought was strange. Since It was my first time there. I was made to wait for 2 hours. When I spoke up about it, the receptionist In my presence called the back room. On the phone she spoke to someone. The person said she didn't have a record of my appointment. The receptionist lied about the time I came in too. I came in at 9.06am.she said 9.12am. There were only two of us in the facility when I came in and she had wasted both our time first at the copier then On the phone. When she finally got off the phone she told me I had to come back in another 3 hours or come back in a week. She told me there was an emergency patient this morning and so that's why I was made to wait as if I was not there when the person she spoke to said she didn't receive my paperwork? But 3 other people who hadn't been waiting as long as I had (an hour or so) also went up to the counter to complain about being neglected. They were so mad they left. I hope I don't need to come back here. I was here because I had little funds. They disrespect you if you don't have a lot of funds and have to apply for their sliding scale fees. They have no respect for the people they say are their core clientele. People with less funds.

great doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Best doctor ever.

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Hi Dr. Baydarian (waving). I love Dr. Baydarian soo much she is verrry thorough. As a matter of fact so thorough I get nervous ( : (not really.) My son has been going to her every since we re-located to randallstown in 2005. I recently moved an hr away and am willing to take the drive. My whole family goes to her. Dr. B is very concerned about you, your well being, everything. The front office staff is fairly good better than most Dr's offices I've been to. There's always a couple that could brush up on there customer service skills but overall its good.

Posted on September 25th, 2017