A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Beavers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Beavers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Beavers, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beavers graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Beavers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Lorraine Beavers MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Beavers practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Beavers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Beavers practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists, Asheville Gastroenterologists, and Asheville Hepatologists.