Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Beavers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Beavers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beavers
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Beavers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Beavers, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beavers graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Beavers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly L Beavers MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Beavers practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Beavers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Beavers practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Asheville, NC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Gastroenterologists, and Charleston Hepatologists.