A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- Centennial Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Bell MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Bell practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Bell practices Internal Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Puyallup Internists.